Workshops for Nonprofit Leaders 2014-2015
Never has more been expected of our nonprofit organizations. More than ever, their ability to meet these expectations will depend, in large measure, on their governing boards.
This marks the ninth year that the Center for Community Engagement is offering these workshops for nonprofit leaders. Workshops are designed to provide nonprofit board leaders, board members, and executive staff the ideas and tools to enable their boards to function more effectively in today’s increasingly challenging environment.
2014-2015 Workshop Schedule
(descriptions below for workshops upcoming)
- Winning Grants: What Do Funders Want? (11/13/14)
- Creating Excitement in Your Board: How to Keep Your Board Engaged and Productive (12/3/14)
- The Development Plan: Mission First
- Financial Literacy for Nonprofit Boards
- Government and the Nonprofit: What Boards Need to Know
- Fundraising: A Resource Development Primer for Boards
- Avoiding Trouble: Navigating the Nonprofit Regulatory Environment
Nonprofit Leadership Workshops at St. John Fisher College
Complete the registration form online. Please follow the link below to begin registration.
Upcoming Workshop Descriptions
All workshops meet
8:30 – 11 a.m. in the
Hughes Rotunda at
St. John Fisher College,
3690 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618. Free parking is available.
Fee: $40/person includes continental breakfast.
Please send completed registration form and check made payable to "Partnership for Nonprofit Enterprise Excellence" to:
St. John Fisher College
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618