(A Program of the Rochester Chapter of the NYSSCPAs)
March 7, 2013
8:30 a.m. RegistrationRegistration begins at 8:30am 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast 9 - 11 a.m.Program
St. John Fisher College – Haffey Hall – Council of Presidents
$15/each additional person from the same organization
Workshop will answer the following questions:
- How does the Health Care Reform Act impact us?
- How will the fees impact my budget?
- 2 CPE Specialized Knowledge Course Code #29050302
- Open to board members, executive directors, financial officers, budget officers, and personnel directors
- Presented by Erick G. Bond, Sr., CLU, ChFC, CEO Bond Financial Network; Erick B. Bond, Benefit Consultant; and Tiffany Longbine, Account Manager
Workshop: Understanding the Health Care Reform Act
Email your registration to email@example.com
Fax your registration form to (585) 321-5644 (Attn: Jennifer Nobles)
Mail your registration form to: Raymond F. Wager, CPA, P.C., Attn Jennifer Nobles 1020 Lehigh Station Rd., Suite #2, Henrietta, New York 14467.
Please make checks payable to the Rochester Chapter of the NYSSCPAs. If you have any questions please call Jennifer Nobles at 585-321-5643.
Register With Rochester Chapter of the NYSSCPAs