Date: Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:30 to 11 a.m.
Presenter: Dana Kimberly CFRE, President, Danforth Development
Intended Audience: Board leaders and executive staff
Location: Hughes Rotunda, Education Building, St. John Fisher College
The development plan sets goals that promote financial growth by fundraising methodology. This workshop will help nonprofits create a clear connection between organizational needs and donor support, and include development planning strategies you can implement immediately. The presenter will provide a step-by-step approach to:
- Build consensus within your organization about the priorities to be funded
- Identify fundraising methods to use based on skills and cost effectiveness
- Define roles and responsibilities among voluntary leaders and staff
- Create a schedule to stay on task throughout the year, and
- Boost accountability to achieve financial goals.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or register via the link on the right side of this page. You can also call 585-899-3769 to reserve a spot at the workshop. Workshop takes place on the campus of St. John Fisher College - 3690 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618.
$40/per person, which includes a continental breakfast. Free parking, but a parking pass is required. Pass will be provided to registered participants a week before the event.
The Mission-First Development Plan
You can register online to request a spot be held at an event.
Registration payment can be done via check or via MasterCard or Visa card (over the phone only).