Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 @ 8:30-11 a.m.
Presenter: Dana Kimberly, CFRE, President, Danforth Development
Location: Hughes Rotunda, Wilson Education Building, St. John Fisher College
Cost: $40/participant (includes continental breakfast)
Description of Workshop:
The development plan sets goals that promote financial growth by fundraising methodology. This workshop will help nonprofits create a clear connection between organizational needs and donor support, and include development planning strategies you can implement immediately. The presenter will provide a step-by-step approach to:
- Build consensus within your organization about the priorities to be funded
- Identify fundraising methods to use based on skills and cost effectiveness
- Define roles and responsibilities among voluntary leaders and staff
- Create a schedule to stay on task throughout the year, and
- Boost accountability to achieve financial goals.
Register online via the link to the right (payments must be made over the phone if you wish to use a credit card) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat.
The Mission-First Development Plan
You can register online to request a spot be held at an event.
Registration payment can be done via check or via MasterCard or Visa card (over the phone only).